Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
First Pheasant Hunt Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

First Pheasant Hunt

3 posters

Go down

First Pheasant Hunt Empty First Pheasant Hunt

Post  Maddox 2010-03-27, 02:46

First Pheasant Hunt Pheasa14
March 5, 2010 - Hunting season was over and I was totally bummed, a buddy of mine called and asked if I wanted to go Pheasant hunting. I picked up duck hunting a few years back but other than that I really have only hunted deer with any regularity. It didn't take much to convince me that we should put this hunt together. After finally getting everyone dialed in we met at a restaurant at 6:30am. Of course this was much too early as we arrived at M&M Hunting preserve an hour early. It worked out just fine because of course we went to check out the bar (AJ's Tavern) we were headed to for lunch when we were done. Joining me this trip were 4 of my friends, 2 whom had never hunted before, so we expected this to be a total fiasco. Surprisingly enough this trip was extremely successful, mostly due to the our guide Keith and his German Short Hair Cole. We left from the club house and walked about 200 yards before the action got started. The first pheasant was up in the air and I never even pulled the trigger, nice shot Burt. Next Pheasant up I let have it which I was totally surprised to see. We traded shots between the 5 of us for the next 3 hours, with a total kill of 26 birds. We of course had a few that got a way but certainly not as many as I would have expected. I guess when you have 5 guns firing at one bird you are bound to get a few pellets in them :-). If you are looking for a good time I really suggest this type of hunt so set up and give me a call!
First Pheasant Hunt Pheasa13
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

First Pheasant Hunt Empty Re: First Pheasant Hunt

Post  Kill Em All 2010-03-27, 18:21

wow...these dudes look like they mean business! Although, who's the odd ball wearing SNOWBOARDING PANTS??? I'm guessing he had no kills that day! lol

Kill Em All

Back to top Go down

First Pheasant Hunt Empty very cool

Post  dbagshaw 2010-04-10, 13:43

This looks like a fun group!!!

dbagshaw

Back to top Go down

First Pheasant Hunt Empty Re: First Pheasant Hunt

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down