Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
starting out on a good note Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
starting out on a good note Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
starting out on a good note Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

starting out on a good note

3 posters

Go down

starting out on a good note Empty starting out on a good note

Post  plumber1056 2011-10-27, 20:07

Sorry I have'nt posted sooner. Put a real nice 7 pointer in the freezer on the 19th of september. I shot a small doe two weeks later. I've seen over 200 deer with in 175 yards, looks like it might be a good year. Didn't have a chance to go early muzzle loader. Hope to get back out this week end. As soon as my buddy Dan comes down and shows me how to get pics off my phone and on to the site i'll post them. If I was any dumber I'd be a plumber. If its brown its down.

plumber1056

Back to top Go down

starting out on a good note Empty Re: starting out on a good note

Post  BIG J 2011-10-29, 19:20

plumber1056 wrote:Sorry I have'nt posted sooner. Put a real nice 7 pointer in the freezer on the 19th of september. I shot a small doe two weeks later. I've seen over 200 deer with in 175 yards, looks like it might be a good year. Didn't have a chance to go early muzzle loader. Hope to get back out this week end. As soon as my buddy Dan comes down and shows me how to get pics off my phone and on to the site i'll post them. If I was any dumber I'd be a plumber. If its brown its down.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the pics!
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox 2011-10-30, 19:38

That is a great start to a season and a full freezer. 200 deer, damn! Can't wait to see some more pics as well.

That Dan guy really needs to get his sh8t together and get down there to help you with the pics and your over population of deer! Laughing

Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG J 2011-10-30, 19:40

Maddox wrote:That is a great start to a season and a full freezer. 200 deer, damn! Can't wait to see some more pics as well.

That Dan guy really needs to get his sh8t together and get down there to help you with the pics and your over population of deer! Laughing

That Jason guy might as well come along and film this ordeal.... Just a thought!
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down