Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!!

Post  TommyGun 2010-04-07, 21:54

So I started drinking Budweiser Select with only 55 calories. It so far is the best tasting ultra light beer that I have found. Plus it is a little cheaper where I get it than the others. That means good taste, good price, smaller belly. Ok, so I threw that last one in, but at least it gives us "soon to be" AA members something to tell the wife when she says that you need to cut back. And always remember, "Don't just sit there, Drink something."
Now lets go kill something to see what it tastes like. Twisted Evil
TommyGun
TommyGun

http://www.jimesonoutdoorservices.com

Back to top Go down

Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty Re: Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!!

Post  BIG J 2010-04-07, 22:11

I've always seen this beer next to my Bud Light when I pick it up. I will have to give this Ultra-Light beer a try...
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!! Empty Re: Good light beer if you don't want the belly but you got to drink!!!!!

Post  Maddox 2010-04-08, 20:58

I was on the low cal kick for beer as well and just found myself drinking 2x as many. I haven't given the Bud Select a whirl but I have to if TommyGun is endorsing it. Good to have you on brother!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatetarian 2010-04-08, 21:49

I had 1 after a race 3 weeks ago, followed by a Coors Light. The Bud Select was definitely the superior brew.
Meatetarian
Meatetarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox 2010-04-08, 23:06

Now that is the appropriate way to rehydrate! After a race back and forth to the bathroom from a 6 pack it requires me to have a few more beers to get rehydrated.
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down