Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Preseason dreams! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Preseason dreams! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Preseason dreams!

Go down

Preseason dreams! Empty Preseason dreams!

Post  Maddox on 2012-09-12, 21:51

Can I just say that I am fired up for hunting season! I don't about all of you, but this summer has been slow and I haven't really taken advantage of it. I have been shooting the bow some when we have been at camp, we have prepped better than we ever have and we have added cameras to the mix to see what is actually in our area. To me this just means we are creating a recipe for success! This fat kid needs some venison, and I intend to get it soon!

Over the last 2 months we have been to camp a few times and have hung some new stands, put up a feeder and are generally getting prepared for this season. In October I am planning to head up to camp to initiate my first archery kill (don't be laughing, I am a slow learner and have only been doing this for almost 20 yrs with no success. Some would say I am persistent. Most would say "find a new hobbie" lol!).

On camera we have got a good amount of deer, a bear, and a plethra of coons. Check out the videos below as well as the pics. You can see a more complete collection of photos on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BucksDucksBrews.

Maybe we need to take up coon hunting!

The treestand is 20yds to the right. I think even I can make that shot!

How is all of your preseason scouting and setup going?

REMEMBER: Please click "Register" and sign up so you can reply. It's free and their is no annoying marketing emails!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Preseason dreams! Empty Re: Preseason dreams!

Post  dbagshaw on 2012-09-13, 08:12

The videos are great!!! Love the one of the coons - that one goes up the pole - never see him again - but see "stuff" dropping as he's up there! :-) Looks like lots of deer around too!

dbagshaw

Back to top Go down