Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Good Eatin! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Good Eatin! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Good Eatin! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Good Eatin!

Go down

Good Eatin! Empty Good Eatin!

Post  Maddox 2010-04-28, 22:13

There is probably only one other thing I love to do as much as I love to hunt……that's EAT. I live by the rule that if I shoot it I am going to eat it (that rule has been put in place in my more recent years as I am sure you all have shot things you weren’t suppose to as a kid and I am pretty sure you wouldn’t be eating those creatures. Nothing like a hot crow stew or tweety bird skewers). Below is a recipe for Venison sliders that has gotten some pretty good reviews for those that have been fortunate enough to have them. Please share with me any recipes you all have as I am sure there are some good ones out there. .

1 lb Ground Venison
½ Onion (red or white)
½ Bell Pepper (Can be substituted with a whole chopped jalapeno if you like it spicy like I do)
2 cloves of garlic
Couple dash’s of Worcestershire Sauce
Package of Slider Rolls (Dinner Rolls work great)

Directions; Mix all that crap together, season with your favorite seasonings (I roll with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Crushed Red Pepper) and let sit for a couple hours in the fridge. Fire up the grill then have a beer. Once grill is 475-500 cook sliders to your preference of doneness (unless you want crumbly venison cakes I suggest medium to medium rare). About 2 min before the sliders are done throw on the rolls to crisp them up. By now if you haven’t had another beer I am not sure what you are doing. Sit down at the table crack your next one and enjoy these tasty treats.

Stay tuned for Philly Duck Steaks and BBQ Venison Meatballs. Can’t wait to see what you guys have for me to try!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down