Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
It's definitely that time! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
It's definitely that time! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

It's definitely that time!

Go down

It's definitely that time! Empty It's definitely that time!

Post  Maddox 2011-10-16, 20:33

Alright so I have been totally slacking this year. It seems like every time I turn around something is getting in the way of my hunting. I have been running all over the country for the last 5 weeks and finally it's all over and time to dig in. I have to confess I haven't even got my license yet but I am going to fix that this week.

I met with Big J last weekend and we had some good discussions on updates we need to make to the site and some work that needs to get done so stay tuned as we will get out act together. Our first annual BDB staff meeting will occur this weekend up at camp for the early muzzleloader season where we are hoping to finally start restocking the freezer. Next up after that is going to be a guided goose hunt in south eastern, PA so should be some good stories coming.

I know there has to have been some activity from all of you so let's hear it. I need to live vicariously through all of you, so bring it on!

I will be back on after the weekend hopefully with some good news of tasty venison!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down