Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Early Muzzleloader Season Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Early Muzzleloader Season

Go down

Early Muzzleloader Season Empty Early Muzzleloader Season

Post  Maddox 2010-10-24, 21:07

Here in PA we get a one week early muzzleloader season for does only. This year I was slow to get started and didn't even get out until Thursday night after work. This whole working thing is really getting in the way of my hunting. Anyway 2 evenings out for about 2 hours each and no meat in the freezer. I guess I am not going to be rewarded for my slacker methodology of walk out 2 hours before dark knock one down and be back drinking beer by sunset. Oh well archery is still in so I need to get off my ass and start doing some shooting. I haven't shot all year so I was going to pass this year on archery but the lack of meat in my freezer has got getting it in gear. I will keep everyone updated as I am seeing a ton of deer sign and feel real good about my stand placement.

Someone out there make me feel better and tell me about their woes or even better rub it in a bit and tell me how your freezer is filling up. I look forward to hearing from all of you in the upcoming months as the hunting seasons start firing up in your area.
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down