Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot!

Go down

Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Empty Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot!

Post  Maddox 2010-06-08, 01:02

Finally I am back and can post this story. I have been moving to the new house and traveling for work so I have had to keep this one bundled up until now. I traveled to Minneapolis two weeks ago for business (and of course some pleasure). Forget all the work nonsense while there we were headed to Gasthof's, a small german restraunt full of good food, drinks and a hell of an atmosphere. It also just so happens that Gasthof's is the home of the Meterbratwurst(3 feet of bratwurst) and "the Boot"(a 2 litre beer).
Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Das_bo10

Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Meterb11

Man vs Food had done a special here where he completed the challenge of whacking down a 3ft bratwurst, and if you know me I was in. Check out the pictures below of the bratwurst and the boot. It took about 30 min to get down the bratwurst all the while I was takin care of the boot. If you ever get a chance head over to Gasthof's and give it a try!

Meter Brat with a side of Das Boot! Meterb12
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum