Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Introductions Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Introductions Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Introductions Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Introductions Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Introductions Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Introductions Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Introductions Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Introductions Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Introductions Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Introductions Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Introductions

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Maddox 2010-03-27, 02:54

In my excitement for this site being created I seemed to have forgotten to make some introductions. We are definitely hoping to meet lots of new people that share in our passion for the outdoors. My name is Dan Maddox and I am from Chester County, PA. I am 29 years old, married and have 4 year old twins (soon to be 5 in April). I grew up in Central Pennsylvania doing most of my hunting and fishing in Potter County at our family cabin. In my teens I was an avid hunter and fisherman (notice I said avid not successful) and generally just enjoyed being in the outdoors. As life got busier and busier and I started on my career path I seemed to have less and less time to actually get out and do the things I love. When I was 23 I moved from Pennsylvania to Dover, DE where I met my wife. During my 3 years in Delaware I really was only hunting for about 3 days a year during the PA rifle season and fishing was obsolete at this point. At 26 I moved back into Pennsylvania where I am living today and that is when my passion was renewed and I found something I had been missing for some time. I began hunting all of the different seasons and heck I was actually shooting deer. I still have yet to pick back up on the fishing but I am expecting to get there when my kids are a little older. My newest addition to the hunting year is Waterfowl. I have been very fortunate to meet a friend who has been willing to take a rookie along with him the last 2 years and I am loving it! I picked up calling late last year and was able to pretend like it was me that was luring in the birds. Anyway for now I continue practicing on the calls and I am looking forward to getting some shooting in over the summer (because I assure you I need the practice).

I encourage anyone who visits the site to become a member and introduce yourself to the rest of us. I am hoping at a bare minimum this site will give me and others the opportunity to meet folks out there who are enjoying our outdoors.
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum