Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys!

Go down

Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys! Empty Flying Rats & Dirt Turkeys!

Post  BIG J 2012-04-10, 17:24

Little confused about what animal I am referring to? Those are just a few nicknames of the pigeon. I recently read an article in Outdoor Life on "America's Most Underrated Wingshooting Endeavor." A company called Soar No More is sweeping the wingshooting market with their pigeon decoys. With no seasons, no regulations & the only limit is how many shells you brought you can quickly see how much fun this would be.

Their tip for finding a sweet spot is to look for cattle feed lots, apparently it's a magnet for pigeons. Any farm will do though, most farmers would love to get rid of them. If you watch the video below you will see why this sport is becoming a huge hit. I think this would be an awesome trip especially for the off seasons between waterfowl seasons.

BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum