Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Plumber's Big Weekend Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Plumber's Big Weekend

2 posters

Go down

Plumber's Big Weekend Empty Plumber's Big Weekend

Post  Maddox 2011-11-07, 22:20

So Plumber called last night and put me to shame telling me about his 3 deer weekend. Here is the picture, hopefully he will give us the story on the weekend.

Plumber's Big Weekend 381635_10150921617790252_10150120872405252_21783777_2036668699_n

Now that is what I call "Whackin'm and Stacken'm"
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Plumber's Big Weekend Empty Re: Plumber's Big Weekend

Post  plumber1056 2011-11-09, 03:05

Well what can I say, it was a good weekend. But not without a story. Saturday morning I had what sounded like a small army walk under my stand. Couldnt see the ground but every time the trail cam would go off I could see the deer. Not much else happened. Saturday evening now thats where it gets good. Let a few small bucks go because I have to shoot one more doe before I can shoot a buck. Finaly in she comes, to bad for her. I sent a carbon express though her, 20 yards and down she went. Five minutes later in walks one more. Time to start filling the freezer. One more carbon express and we have two. Well she ran and took alittle swim in the marsh. Looked for her but no luck, we still have sunday. Sunday morning saw a few small bucks, let them walk. Then we went and looked for the swimmer from the night before. Found her floating in the water. Frenchy put on waders and did the recovery. That evening at last light I had to make it a three deer weekend. Now we have three. Five deep by November 6 th. Hell of a start. Hope we can keep it up.

plumber1056

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox 2011-11-10, 11:53

We might have to start a fund for a second freezer if you keep this up! Hell of a nice start!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum