Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Keystone V9 Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Keystone V9 Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Keystone V9 Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Keystone V9

2 posters

Go down

Keystone V9 Empty Keystone V9

Post  Maddox 2011-01-02, 23:25

As some of you may already know about 4 years ago I made a switch from Coors Light to Keystone Light (I know all your real beer drinkers are foaming at the mouth to start cracking jokes). A friend of mine had convinced me to do a blind taste test saying that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, he was right! Since then I have realized that in Delaware I can get 30 packs of "Stones" for $12.99 which is about $6.00 less than Coors so being the frugal person I am I am fully committed. So to get to the point of this story the first day I was in Puerto Rico I had to of course get stocked up on beer, while walking through the grocery store I happened upon a small treasure that I have been enjoying ever since I got here.....Keystone V9. After a little bit of research I have found this beer is only offered in PR and has been subbed out to a local brewery. Essentially we are talking the souped up version of Keystone with 5.9% alcohol and a sweet price tag of $7.99 for a 12 pack! Long story short I have now pounded through about 5 of these in the last 4 days and I am loving it! We have mixed in a few Medalla Lights which is the local beer of choice but that is for another story! If you get a chance to head over to PR make sure you give these a whirl!

Keystone V9 Keysto10

For those of you Coors Light drinkers I challenge you to the blind taste test, I bet you can't tell the difference!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Keystone V9 Empty Re: Keystone V9

Post  BIG J 2011-01-03, 00:16

Maddox wrote:I have now pounded through about 5 of these in the last 4 days

Just to clarify further, that's 5 cases and it is oh so good!
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum