Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale

Go down

Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale

Post  Maddox 2010-10-26, 00:23

Once a year about this time as I get ready for fall weather and of course hunting I seem to end up with some Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale. My best friend TJ(TommyGun) has turned be on to this fantastic mixture that just screams "October is here". Now I haven't had my dose of Jack's for the year but am on the look out for it in my local liquor store(we might be on a first name basis Very Happy). Since Jack's doesn't seem to be the local choice here and may not be in your neck of the woods either, what is your choice of fall beers?

TommyGun - I saw the tantalizing picture of that bottle of perfection you were drinking so make sure you save me a 6 pack just in case they don't man up on the good stuff around here.

Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale Empty Re: Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale

Post  Maddox 2010-10-29, 21:55

Tonight is shaping up to be a good one. I just got back from the local 6 pack shop and wouldn't you know it they had by brew. I just cracked my first one and it is absolutely delicous!

[img]Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale 100_0210[/img]
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum