Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Jameson Irish Pancake Shot!

2 posters

Go down

Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty Jameson Irish Pancake Shot!

Post  BIG J 2012-08-19, 12:44

So yesterday I was able to hit up IrishFest. Here in Milwaukee, during the summer there is about a different festival every week. Well this weekend was IrishFest. Just a disclaimer I am not Irish, but at this type of festival everyone is Irish if you know what I mean. I had started doing some research on the web about the festival and trying to plan out my day. Low and behold I come across a post on the IrishFest facebook page about this Jameson Irish Pancake Shot. Nonetheless they are even having a pancake shot happy hour for 2 hours. I knew right away this was my first stop for the day. I showed up about an hour early, thought I would need time for parking and traffic, boy was I wrong. I was almost the first one to the ticket window. So after standing outside the gate for 45 minutes listening to a traveling banjo group, the flood gates were opened. I made a beeline for the Jameson Lounge. Got my wristband and found the bar. I asked the good looking bartender, of course, for a pancake shot. I informed her this was my first one so she gave me the rundown. It consists of two shots and a strip of bacon. First shot you take is Jameson and Butterscotch Schnapps, second is Orange Juice, then you eat the bacon. It was as good as advertised. All of the flavors remind you of a big morning breakfast. Here is a picture below of how it was served to me. This is easy enough for you all to try at home. Trust me it's worth it.
Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! 551671_698316172352_419815858_s

Last edited by BIG J on 2012-08-26, 16:39; edited 1 time in total
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Jameson Irish Pancake Shot! Empty Re: Jameson Irish Pancake Shot!

Post  Maddox 2012-08-24, 11:54

This I have to try! Nothing like getting a day started off right! Laughing

Keep us posted on all the events. Can't wait to get out there for a staff meeting! Wait is that tax deductible? I think a Snow Goose hunt is in order to explore the experience for our friends and community!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down