Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
I am getting ready! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
I am getting ready! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
I am getting ready! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

I am getting ready!

Go down

I am getting ready! Empty I am getting ready!

Post  Maddox 2012-04-19, 00:38

I am all packed up and ready to head to Miami tomorrow. Check back for pics on Saturday, we will hopefully have big fish on camera in the boat. I am fired up to get this fishing trip on the road. Big J is headed out with us and will be videoing the ordeal, stay tuned!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

I am getting ready! Empty Re: I am getting ready!

Post  Maddox 2012-05-11, 11:46

As you may have noticed, I haven't been on to post any pics from Miami. The fishing trip was a bust, it rained all day and the trip was cancelled. The damn deap sea fishing trip is still eluding me. Big J and I are talking about getting it done this summer, so hopefully we can find somewhere not too far away to make it happen.

Other than that, I have nothing to report. Work is still completely in the way and I am getting no fishing, shooting or anything of the sorts in. That being said, we are looking to head to camp shortly, so hopefully that will be the turnaround for me!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the nice weather!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum