Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me!

Go down

Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me! Empty Techno Booth - Getting my a&& handed to me!

Post  Maddox 2011-05-14, 15:42

For a couple weeks I have owed some thank yous out to Plumber and Frenchy for taking me down to the Techno Booth to try out my new bow. The day started at Plumber's house getting sited in at 20 yds which seemed to go pretty well. We mixed in some Coors and the day was shaping right up! After getting all sited in and "loosening" up a bit we headed over to the booth. I have to say this was really cool to be looking at lifelike scenes and shooting at something other than the round circle. As most would have guessed I completely got my a&& kicked but had a great time doing it. I can't wait to head back down for some more humbling experience Laughing.

Thanks again to Plumber and Frenchy for taking a rookie along!

Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down