Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
It aint over yet! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
It aint over yet! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
It aint over yet! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

It aint over yet!

2 posters

Go down

It aint over yet! Empty It aint over yet!

Post  Maddox 2011-03-10, 00:52

So for the last couple weeks I have been moping around with the end of hunting season blues, I do this every year! After the waterfowl and deer seasons go out I start wondering "what the hell am I going to do now". Then I snap out of it and realize it aint over yet! Last week we had the end of season poker game (which I cleaned up in Smile), Friday I am headed out for the annual pheasant hunt and May is bringing spring turkey which I am planning to hunt a few times this year. I am also still hopeful for the phone call or post with the invite to go take down some snows in the conservation season. Then on top of that here comes fishing season which I already have a trip planned to camp for some trout fishing and spring turkey! Hell it definitely aint over yet, for that matter it is just getting fired back up! And of course anyone who has read my posts throughout this year realizes I have some much needed practice at the range (need to work on all types of shooting so I won't list them out!) which we will be starting on Friday with a round of sporting clays prior to the pheasant hunt. Stay tuned as this weekend I should have some good pics and I am sure some debacles of some sort!

Hope everyone else is looking forward to this year as much as I am!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

It aint over yet! Empty Re: It aint over yet!

Post  jason 2011-03-10, 08:17

Congrats on the big win cheers I got to hear all about it on our yearly trip to Bass Pro yesterday. Like yourself I have been feeling the between seasons blues. After a trip with Captain Gicker to shop for some much needed tackle, I'm fired up and ready for fishing season!
jason
jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox 2011-03-12, 12:14

You were missed at the big game! Glad to hear you made the switch, hopefully I will be able to get out with you guys this year!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum