Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Glad the ice is gone Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Glad the ice is gone Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Glad the ice is gone

2 posters

Go down

Glad the ice is gone Empty Glad the ice is gone

Post  FRENCHY 2011-03-06, 20:09

Finally got a chance to hit 2 of my favorite fishing holes. Yesterday we caught 2 lil largemouths but it was awesome just to be out with my son, father-in law and future brother in-law. (If I can teach those guys to use a computer, I'll get them to share as well.)
Today, I took another buddy of mine and his son to my second favorite spot and we rocked out on some crappie. We used fathead minnows. I'm not usually a fan, but it ws pretty cool catching fish, using fish. Can't wait for a fried fish sandwich for lunch tomorrow. If anybody is interested in doing some white perch fishing soon, I'm going to Millington, MD as soon as they start running in the small creeks. If we catch the right time, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Let me know.

Tight lines to all!
FRENCHY
FRENCHY

Back to top Go down

Glad the ice is gone Empty Re: Glad the ice is gone

Post  Maddox 2011-03-10, 00:42

Nice to see you making the transition out of hunting season. I would be in for some white perch fishing. I grew up trout fishing and am planning to make a trip to camp in May for some fly fishing but that is all I know so will need some help on what gear I need. I did some bass fishing last year for the first time and am looking forward to doing that again. Are white perch good eating? I am on a kick to catch fish that are best in the fryer.

That fried fish sandwich sounds damn good!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum