Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Gotta love the Upper Bay

2 posters

Go down

Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty Gotta love the Upper Bay

Post  FRENCHY 2012-04-12, 21:41

Well gents, as you can see by my new avatar, Frenchy has been very successful this spring. I caught this 20lb., 30 in. male striper off the rocks of Turkey Point on the Northeast side on Tuesday, April 10 @ 10:45. I wish I had more of a story for you but I can't remember a d@mn thing about the whole experience because I had a freakin heart attack once I finally landed it. I believe I caught it on a blood worm on my 7 foot St Crouix rod w/ 15 lb test mono. It took every bit of 7 minutes to finally land him. I've never had to loosen my drag to catch a fish on that rod before. I'm used to just pullin in those largemouth no problem. This is only the second rockfish I've ever caught and let me tell you... it was he// having to let him go and watch him swim away. I also managed to catch about 20 white perch the rest of the day. If anyone is interested in a fish fry gimme a holler, cause I got a freezer full.
Hope everybody is gettin out and enjoying the same luck!

Tight lines boys!
FRENCHY
FRENCHY

Back to top Go down

Gotta love the Upper Bay Empty Re: Gotta love the Upper Bay

Post  Maddox 2012-04-12, 23:15

Damn, now that is a fish! Well done!

Between venison and fish, I bet you are loaded up! I bet we can figure away to make some room! Very Happy
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FRENCHY 2012-04-13, 10:08

Yeah man... As soon as we catch some crabs down here we're gonna have a seafood bash! I'll keep you in the loop, but you gotta try to get down here before the fish are gone! Gimme a shout and we'll set something up.
FRENCHY
FRENCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum