Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
What's in your gear bag? Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
What's in your gear bag? Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

What's in your gear bag?

Go down

What's in your gear bag? Empty What's in your gear bag?

Post  BIG J 2011-01-16, 00:23

For years I have always pieced together my hunting gear and clothing, and most of it has come from either a clearance aisle or i saw it on a TV show and figured if I had it maybe the almighty magical redneck would bless me with some kills. lol! My goal is to get myself set up well enough that I can hunt comfortably in all the seasons and conditions. I am covered in the firearm department, looking for more clothes or gear/gadgets.

My question to all of you is what's your favorite piece of gear in your bag? Could be anything from a knife to your lucky pair of socks.

So let me know what you got so I can evaluate my gear bag and maybe do some impulsive shopping. If any of you have seen the red-legged bipod/tripods the "experts" use, they are made by BOGgear and they are supposed to be top of the line. I already plan on buying one. Twisted Evil
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum