Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Summer Concert Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Summer Concert Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Summer Concert Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Summer Concert

3 posters

Go down

Summer Concert Empty Summer Concert

Post  BIG J 2010-05-18, 01:03

I didn't know where to put this but I know I wanted to put it on here somewhere. They were selling beer in the lobby so this is where it landed. Tonight I had the pleasure of going to a Dierks Bentley concert. However this was a bluegrass tribute rather than a modern country concert. Opening for Dierks was Hayes Carll and playing with Hayes was The Poor Choices. They really rocked it out, Hayes brings his comical lyrics and right snappy tunes to the stage. If you get a chance try and find Hayes Carll's song called "A Lover Like You" it's hilarious. Playing alongside Dierks was The Travelin' McCourys. In the lineup was a Fiddle, Banjo, and a Mandolin, These guys can really play! This concert was part of Dierks “Up On The Ridge” Tour. They were playing small venues rather than big arenas. Capacity tonight was about 500. I was lucky enough to get great seats, about 5 rows back dead center. I was skeptical at first walking into the theatre. All my worries vanished when I saw they were selling Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Golden Wheat and Bud Light Lime right in the main lobby. How great was that? I was even allowed to take it with me inside to my seat. I got up at intermission and got a refill. All in all a great concert. If you have a chance to catch this tour in a city near you I highly recommend it. Until next time…

Summer Concert Img00010
Summer Concert Img00011
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Summer Concert Empty Re: Summer Concert

Post  Maddox 2010-05-18, 07:44

Sounds like an awesome time! Did you try the Golden Wheat, I am definitely a fan? Of course you can't go wrong with the lime!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbagshaw 2010-05-18, 22:42

sounds like a great time!! that's a fun theatre with super acoustics...

dbagshaw

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG J 2010-05-18, 23:38

Maddox wrote:Sounds like an awesome time! Did you try the Golden Wheat, I am definitely a fan? Of course you can't go wrong with the lime!

I have tried the golden wheat before, not bad. I rocked out with some straight Budweiser. I still cant bring myself to like fruit in beer... Miller chill or bud light lime, neither are in my cooler of choices.
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox 2010-05-18, 23:44

Wow you are a real man! Nothing like the red and white can to give you a headache.
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down