Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

BDB is branching to the midwest!

2 posters

Go down

BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty BDB is branching to the midwest!

Post  BIG J 2012-07-18, 10:35

You read the title right, I (Big J) am moving west to Milwaukee, WI. Home of MillerCoors and every kind of cheese a guy could want. After graduating in May I began the perilous task of job hunting and am I glad it's over. I am writing from a hotel in Brew City right now, I came out to do some apartment hunting and see the sights since this is my first visit to America's Dairyland. For those of you who aren't geography buffs, myself included, Milwaukee is right on the western shore of Lake Michigan, about an hour north of Chicago. I can't wait to get out on the lake and do some fishing. I've heard Wisconsin also has great waterfowl and big game hunting. This will be an exciting year for sure. My official move date is in about 2.5 weeks. Also look for my weekly posts in the Adult Beverages section. Milwaukee is home to lots of microbreweries and I'm committing myself to try a new local brew every week and telling you about the good and the bad.

Looking forward to this hunting season getting fired up, we are headed too our camp this weekend to put up some feeders and get the treestands positioned. If you ain't excited about this season you better go to the doctor for a checkup.

Until next time, this is Big J signing off, keep your dinner plates full and the ketchup on hand.
BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

BDB is branching to the midwest! Empty Re: BDB is branching to the midwest!

Post  Maddox 2012-07-19, 10:24

Fishing, hunting, beer and cheese, holy sh&t! I can't wait to get out there and visit and check it all out.

Looking forward to the brewery tour, keep us all posted!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum