Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Glamping?!? Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Glamping?!? Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Glamping?!? Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Glamping?!?

2 posters

Go down

Glamping?!? Empty Glamping?!?

Post  BIG J 2012-04-07, 12:00

No that's not a typo. Glamping, aka Glamorous Camping is becoming as widespread as hereditary warts. Ok that might have been a little extreme but check out the video below and see what glamping is all about. I will admit the days of sleeping on the ground in a cheap sleeping bag are over for me but enjoying the outdoors will always be one of the best ways to get away from your ordinary lives. These glampers are making a bad name for campers. If you haven't been camping where there isn't running water, cell phone service or even indoor plumbing (short of an outhouse) you might as well change your vocab and call yourself a glamper. Camping season is right around the corner, I know I am looking forward to getting away.

Anyone else have any "camping" trips planned yet?

BIG J
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Glamping?!? Empty Re: Glamping?!?

Post  Maddox 2012-04-07, 13:12

Is it bad that I would be up for that? Laughing

I of course appreciate a good old fashion camping trip, sitting around the fire, roasting marshmallows and whacking back a few adult beverages. That being said, a little pampering in nature never hurt anyone. I can see it's place but certainly wouldn't make it my normal camping experience.

Love the leading analogy Big J!

Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum