Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
Finally out for ducks! Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
Finally out for ducks! Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Finally out for ducks!

Go down

Finally out for ducks! Empty Finally out for ducks!

Post  Maddox 2011-12-27, 23:09

I finally made it out after ducks and geese! I headed out both Saturday and Monday with the boys from Delaware. Saturday the front blind killed 3 black ducks and we brought down 3 mallards and 2 geese Monday. It is so good to finally get out try and knock down a few!

Funny enough both days I stopped to grab a few adult beverages for the after party and by the time I got to Capt Gickers place the ducks were cleaned and everyone was endulging in the party. Unfortunate as there were some very good looking birds but I guess not to unfortunate since all the dirty work was done Laughing

Thanks go BS, TC, Capt Gicker and Jason for putting up with me.

I am sure Jason will chime in on my excellent shooting abilities Monday!

We are headed out to the bay in the morning and I will be sure to get some pictures (bought enough this time to carry us through!)
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down