Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
North Carolina fishing Empty2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
North Carolina fishing Empty2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

North Carolina fishing

2 posters

Go down

North Carolina fishing Empty North Carolina fishing

Post  jason 2011-08-06, 14:52

Have not been here for quite some time, looks like no one else has either! Just came back from four days in sunny North Carlolina doing a little fishing.
First day out caught a real nice Wahoo, turns out they are really good chunked up and deep-fried. Second day out was a charter on the Pelican, with captain Arch. Great captain if anyone ever needs a boat to fish. We hooked and released four White Marlin, and boated a small yellow fin. Third day was way to windy, so my three day trip turned into four. Last day was 5-7 foot seas, but we got in a half day in-shore and caught a bunch of blues and one spanish mackeral. All in all it was a great trip. Look forward to some other stories, I'm sure everyone is not sitting inside just waiting for hunting season![img][/img]
jason
jason

Back to top Go down

North Carolina fishing Empty Re: North Carolina fishing

Post  Maddox 2011-08-20, 15:16

Hey Jason, good to hear from you! That sounds like a great trip can't wait to see some pictures. I have been a total slacker this summer and not done any fishing so I am unfortunately just sitting around waiting for hunting season. I have been shooting the bow a little to get ready for deer season and BS and I are talking about getting out for Teal so I am hoping to have some stories real soon. Thanks for the post!
Maddox
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down